Slimming fast and healthy in English
Our Slimming program supports fast and sustainable weight loss.
Without cravings, without shakes, and no weight loss tablets or injections.
Nederland Slank Slimming programm is for Personal guidance, and it’s a personal nutrition plan you can use the rest of your life.
Save Time by having on-line consultations, and no travel time
We promise no cure, no pay
An increasing health experience
1. The Nederland Slank Slimming program has a positive impact on the following:
• Type 2 diabetes
• High Cholesterol
• Sleep disorders
• And many other health concerns
2. Food as medicine
A lot of people eat the wrong types of food. You don’t put diesel in a racing car either, do you? So why do we eat foods that are not appropriate for us? With proper nutrition your body performs much better.
The founder of Western medicine, Hippocrates said: let food be your medicine.
3. Where does Nederland Slank have its origin ?
Liesbeth van Duijn is the founder of Nederland Slank. She followed the program herself and finally lost weight after many failed attempts. She lost 19 pounds over a 6 week period, all this without cravings and without weight loss tablets, injections or shakes.
4. Dietary fat
Many diets are based on a low calorie intake. Fat reduction plays a major role in these types of diets. The food industry responds to the demands of the consumer by producing products without fat. However, contrary to what one would expect, when fat is replaced by additives, one’s BMI goes up. Fat gives food a nice mouth feel and taste. If fat is removed from food, it will be replaced by sugar and other substances and therefore does not result in weight loss.
5. Food intake and insulin action
Food and drinks cause a rise in blood sugar levels. If you eat a balanced diet including protein, fruit and vegetables, your blood sugar rises, but in a balanced way. You feel more saturated and won’t get hungry very soon.
If you eat food that is high in sugar, such as milk chocolate, cookies and candy this results in a peak in your blood sugar level which in turn will result in a sudden decline in energy. If you produce a lot of insulin, you’re going to get hungry fast and you want to keep on eating the whole day .
Products that increase blood sugar levels are:
• Soft drinks
• Savoury snacks such as pizzas
• Chocolate etc.
These products ensure that you get high blood sugar peaks, thereby increasing your insulin and you get hungry fast.
Insulin is a hormone that regulates your blood sugar level and it helps your cells absorb energy.
In this figure, there are two types of diet. The first one includes 3 meals and the other shows 3 meals and 3 snacks. If you take three meals a day, you produce less insulin so you are less likely to feel hungry and store fat. With 3 meals and 3 snacks, you produce insulin throughout the day, so that you feel hungry faster and store fat throughout the day.
But why is it so important for you to keep the insulin level low?
Insulin has an impact on many hormones and processes in the body
Reduction of insulin is associated with a reduction in
• Fat storage
• HaemostasisA low insulin level contributes to the production of the following hormones and processes
• Foxa 2I will give you a brief explanation of the above
• Trygliceriden are fats in the blood
• Adrenaline is a hormone than can cause damage if it is elevated
• Cortisol is called the stress hormone. Elevated levels result in more stress
• Hemostasis is the forming of lumps in your blood
• DHEA produces sex hormones which ensures the preservation of your youth
• HGH this is the human growth hormone which assists in the breakdown of body fat
• Fibrinolysis is the dissolving of lumps in the blood
• Foxa 2 ensures that you get energy from within rather than through adrenaline and stress hormones
7. Human growth hormone
If the growth hormone and insulin are balanced, your ‘fat plant’ is converted into an ‘energy plant’. Your serotonin resumes a normal level so you will feel happier.
Men vs. Women
Sleeping is very important, especially the first five hours. Women only produce growth hormones during sleep.
Men make growth hormones throughout the day, in small bursts.
Growth hormones stimulate fat burning and youthfulness in various ways
8. The program
The program was developed by Dr. Wolf Funfack, an internist, orthomolecular doctor as well as a food scientist.
If you are going to follow the program you will:
• not have to lock your fridge
• be able to eat small portions but your will feel satisfied
• not have to take protein shakes or diet pills
• not have to weigh yourself every day
Some rules of the plan are:
• no alcohol, sugar or bread during the strict fase
• keep 5 hours between meals and no meal should last longer than 1 hour
• eat no more, no less than the program prescribes
• your last meal should be taken at least two hours before you go to bed
• fruit should be taken after meals
• drink 2 to 4 liters of water per day (depending on the individual)
• taking a good multi-vitamin supplements. Excellent food supplements can be purchased from winproducten.com
The program is based on your personal blood analysis. The determines the quantities and types of foods your are allowed to eat. You will be prescribed three proposals for each meal for three days, after which you can repeat and combine the previous meals. You will also have a list of foods that you are allowed to eat. With this list you can vary your daily meals. An example of such a list is given below:
What to do next?
Step 1: Contact us for a free consultation
Step 2: Complete the registration form and take a blood test at a doctors laboratory
Step 3: You will receive your personalised program.
This will consist of several stages:
The preparation phase
The strict phase
The relaxed phase
During 10 consultations we will assist you as much as possible to achieve optimal results.
Thank you for your attention and see you soon at Nederland Slank